"We're all mad here"

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hey my little lovelies!

‘Ello my little Lovelies! Today's topic is supposed to be all about you, but I have yet to get any comments or anything about you. Sad face. So instead I will do something that has you in it, my favorite site at the moment…well two sites, but the second one doesn't have you in the label. Can you guess which site I’m talking about? No, well here it is!


 The music/comedy/everything
video site!! I love it! So here is a synopsis of YouTube  If you have been living under a rock for forever and have never heard of it. Pretty much it’s a site where
·         Music artists and producers put up there videos
·         People sing cover songs in hopes to famous (Ever heard of Justin Beiber)
·         People put up posts of funny shit that happens in there lives
·         People make video blogs of stuff like
o   There lives
o   Food
o   Fashion
o   How to
These People have very high hopes of people noticing them. And people do, cuz they are fucking amazing! Like here's a few of my favorite youtubers  not music artists that is, that list would take fucking forever! So check these people out, you’ll be happy! JJ
·         Pointlessblogtv
·         Marcusbutlertv
·         Sam
·         Jenna Marbles
·         Caspar Lee
·         Zoella
·         Tyler Oakley
·         Jacksgap
·         Troye Sivan
·         Paint
o   Check out Harry Potter in 99 seconds! Amazing!
Now I said there was another site all about you and that is…


      Literally it is a blog site where you post pictures and quotes and videos and all those lovely things. People get to see your posts and they can follow your blog or just heart your posts or even re-blog your posts! It’s a very creative site, and everyone can just be themselves on it J  My favorite blog is id-rather-have-food! Holy shit she puts up amazing food pictures! I just drool. Anywayz I hope you enjoyed this post and if ya did, comment or email me. Do something, I want to here from you so I don’t have to do another random post like this! Watch out if you don’t comment Imma gonna start talking bout boys and you don’t wanna get me started on that shit! Tata 4 now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment