"We're all mad here"

Monday, July 1, 2013

Foods!

            So I said that I would do a food post, and here it is my dears! So first of all, a little about my life with food. (I said this blog would involve confessions didn’t I?) So in the 7th grade, I thought I was fat. I weighed less than 100 lbs. I was not in any way fat, but because a guy was being a dick and told me I was. (Kat if your reading this, don’t call me right that second, I will most likely be asleep :P) So I refused to eat lunch and barely any breakfast. I got down to about 8-0 something pounds. Now I know that doesn't soundbad, but it was because I had zero self confidence in myself even when I weighed 8o something pounds. Went on for a whole year. Once he left, let’s call him Dickwad for the remainder of this blog. So once Dickwad left, I felt a little better, but not much. But I did eat lunch again, thus gaining weight. I got to about 120 lbs. and that’s where I have stayed. But consider this. I am 5 ft tall, have 32 D boobs, and a bubble butt. I think I’m fine. So lesson learned here, do not listen to the Dickwads in your life. They’re everywhere! You just have to learn how to deal with them and ignore them.
            So back to my relationship with food. I fucking love it. I want to marry food, but then I would have to have sex with it or something and that’s no good…no good at all. Imagine having sex with sushi, can you say ew! Hahaha jk jk. Alrighty, putting on my serious face. -_- Now if I were to list all my favorite foods and restaurants, I would have to take up an entire blog. One post on Burgers, one on chinese food, one on Deep Fried Twinkies, You get the picture. This post is going to be on my favorite foods of each food group, deserves a headline dontcha think?
Favorite Foods of Each Food Group!!
Grains: Bread! It doesn’t matter what kind, I just Love it!
Dairy: oh this one is hard…I’ll have to go with ice cream cuz I’m not the biggest fan of milk but I do love Ice Cream!...or cheese! OMG I LOVE CHEESE!!! Any cheese, string cheese, mozzarella, chedder, goat cheese, lamb cheese, hell even blue cheese! Just fucking amazing.
Meat: Pork chops…Idk y, they’re just yummy. Especially with apples! 
Fish: had to split meat and fish up, I can’t choose between D: SUSHI!! ‘Nuf said.
Fats, oils, and sweets: How can I choose? Lets go with Deep Fried Twinkies :D You are all staring at the screen in disgust aren’t you? And after my long heartfelt story about my year dealing with thinking I’m fat your probably thinking wtf, this girl lies. No I am not lying, they are the best, but I only discovered them after I stopped caring bout all the weight shit. They are sweet and yummy and I only have them when I go to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz. No judgement on this blog!
Fruit: raspberries…or pineapple….or mango…or peaches….or apricots…or blackberries…or strawberries…HOLY SHIT why are there so many fruits! D:
Veggies: Peas! Idk y, they’re just yummy! Have you ever tried them while they’re still frozen? They’re actually really good! Well if it wasn’t peas, it would probably be either tomatoes (technically a fruit, but whatever) or cucumber.

Alrighty well, there’s that post. I’ll probably do another one somewhere down the line. So talk to me, whats your favorite food? Have you ever had issues eating, talk to me my dears! I loves yous!

No comments:

Post a Comment