"We're all mad here"

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Inspiration journal

So I finally figured out what I can fo to make up for not doing Thursdays post! This is something I just started today and I call it
Inspiration Notebook!

So yeah, I will give captions along with my pics! Love ya!

So start with a journal. It should be relatively large because your gonna put cut outs in it.
So now I added a cover page/title. You don't have to do this, or you can make it look a lot more inventive than mine :)

So here is just one of my pages. On the left I put a bunch of images that I thought were cool
and then on the left I put a central image and then quotes, you can work the=is however you want. You can take images of friends, magazine cut outs, writing, anything at all. Be Creative!
Most of all, Have fun! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment