"We're all mad here"

Monday, July 8, 2013

BOYS!

            OMG, I was just on vacation and I couldn’t blog, I feel bad. So we are going to skip Thursday, because I am not sure how much I like the how-to thing, and move on to Saturday and Monday. So this post, Saturdays post, will be about boys! We all know what they are correct? If not here are a few defenitions to get you started:
Dictionary: A male child or young man
Urban Ductionary:
11.  an animal that can talk” (why do you want to know)
22.“the most wonderful things on earth... espesically the sweet ones... and the cute ones... they sometimes turn though and become meanies that make you cry” (blondie4495)
33. “A male. A child under 18 with a penis and testicals” (Haleigh)
Thanx lovely contributors to Urban Dictionary, you make part of this post possible!
Me: They are a human with a penis and balls. They grow chest hair and facial hair and have something in between there legs that drop when they hit puberty. These are called balls by the way. They can be manipulative, annoying, frustrating, hurtful, perverted, and childish. But they can also be caring, sweet, hugable, kissable, not to mention hot. There are all different kinds of boys. Short ones, tall ones, skinny ones, fat ones, in between ones, and no matter what there is a boy to fit your paticular fancy.
            So there are a few definitions, but still you’re confused! What makes up a guy? Now I just realized that I said to be a guy, you have to have a dick in your pants. I didn’t mean that, sorry. Being a guy is more than that part of you. Its what goes on your head as well. If I was a guy and knew what the inside of a guys head was like I’d tell you all about how we’re all different, but I’m not sure how. All is sometimes a guy, isn’t a guy on the outside, but really its whats inside that counts. Anyway onto how you are still confused on what guys look like, what they act like. And I can’t tell you exactly what they act like, all I know is that they pee standing up and in there restrooms there isn’t stalls for pissing, they all go to urinals. So then wouldn’t it be if they wanted to compare dicks that they could just look over? Everyone must check eachother out in restrooms.

            I know that would mean there homo, but everyone does it. Girls look at other girls and go, “OMG, her outfit is so cute!” Or “Holyshit, that chicks boobs were not that big yesterday!” Anyway, sorry, off topic and this post is getting long. So back to your confusion. Guys look like this:
 K, so here is an example of a nerdy guy. See glasses. This can also be construed as hipster. This is a cute nerdy guy, I should of put up a picture of Darrin Criss as well. :P Too bad (This is Andrew Garfield, by the way)
 Here is a guy, where if any girl saw him walking down the street would fall over in extreme sexual need. I mean holy shit, can you say attractive?? (This is Channing Tatum)
 Here is your typical jock. See Letterman jacket. Not all jocks wear these, but most will have some kid of sports attire on at some point. (this is some guy from glee)
 They can have green eyes. These green eyes are really attractive. Holy shit nuggets.
 Here is a scene/emo guy. Sometimes the either the most shelled in or the most emotional of the bunch. Have amazing hair! (This is Kellin Quinn)
Some guys have brown eyes and really cocky looks on there faces. Holy shit his face looks like, I think I'm so attractive and I know you want to fuck me. Um, no? (This is Taylor Lautner)
Some guys have blue eyes! This guy looks like a total cutie and his eyes are amazing! :)
And some guys just have this amazing smile. (This is Heath Ledger)
So, my lovelies, Thats all for this post. My definition of guys! Love ya, buh-byes!

1 comment:

  1. Good Grief Amber- This was a HEAVY post gurl. I was laughing till I cried because I you write EXACTLY how you talk, so when I read it, I heard your voice in my head reading it and that made it even funnier. Good job hun- however, your truckers mouth should get off the road... just saying :] Love you and you know that <3

    ReplyDelete